- Supplies & Accessories
- Support & Downloads
- Online Warranty Registration
- Partner Support
- Business Solutions
- Where to buy
- Contact us
OUR SUSTAINABLE VISION IS BASED ON THREE KEY AREAS
Reduction of CO2
We are committed to reducing our CO2 emissions to combat climate change.
Our goal is to be a zero-carbon company by 2050, and we're taking meaningful actions towards achieving this such as:
- Investing in energy-efficient manufacturing processes.
- Promoting the use of renewable energy.
- Designing eco-friendly products to reduce the carbon footprint of our operations and customers.
We're focused on resource circulation to create circular economy.
We're minimising waste by:
- Reducing, reusing, and recycling resources in our operations and supply chains.
- Developing closed-loop recycling systems to ensure that resources are kept in use for as long as possible.
We're committed to biodiversity conservation to protect the natural ecosystems that sustain life on our planet.
We're working to:
- Minimise the impact of our operations on natural habitats and species
- Promoting sustainable land use and conservation practices in our supply chains.
About Brother Earth
Brother Earth is a global initiative that focuses on reducing environmental impact, promoting ethical and responsible practices, and fostering community engagement to achieve the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Our Sustainability Actions
Certified by RBA & FSC
Vietnam: Our production is certified by The Responsible Business Alliance (RBA).
USA: Our paper and labelling products are certified by the Forest Stewardship Council.
Australia: We immediately introduced Non-Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) packaging in accordance with their governmental regulations on Non-EPS usage by 2025.
Europe: We have launched a recyclable inkjet cartridge project across Europe.
USA & Japan: We are proactively enhancing our recycling efforts to align with our sustainability objectives.