- Supplies & Accessories
- Support & Downloads
- Online Warranty Registration
- Partner Support
- Business Solutions
- Where to buy
- Contact us
CAREER AT BROTHER
At Brother, we know that the key element behind all our successes is our people, who make all the difference day in and out. Every Brother employee is expected to face challenges positively and with action. The driving force behind the success of our people can be found in the constituents of our Brother DNA - Innovation, Quality, Vision, and Challenge.
A strong tradition of ethics and values across all offices
At Brother, our core values guide us in what we do and how we act daily. Curious what are them? Check out our wall mural on top for them!
Attractive Perks and Benefits
Our employees are our greatest asset. That’s why we take good care of them. How do we take care of you? We offer a wide range of benefits ranging from health screening, dental care, optical care to perks like TCM coverage and gym memberships.
Opportunities For Growth
At Brother, we invest heavily in programs to develop our employee’s capabilities. These include all forms of leadership training, sales training, and team building programs.
Do you resonate with our culture at Brother? Join us to be part of this big family!
Careers at Brother
At Brother, we know that behind our success is our people who make the difference. Every Brother employee is expected to face challenges with positive thought and action. The driving force behind the success of our people can be found in our Brother DNA – Innovation, Quality, Vision, Front Line, and Challenge.
- To support customers by provide in-house repair with in warranty and out warranty quickly
- To input repair information on CRM system (D365) such as do the part request or any comment after completed case
- To provide suggestions of basic troubleshooting to customers
- To perform other tasks as assign
- Bachelor's Degree in Electronic Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related fields
- At least 2 year experience
- Services mind
- Good communication skills
- Have an IT knowledge (Connect Wi-Fi router, Install Printer’s Driver) would be an advantage
- Effective Problem Solving & Decision Making Skills
Contact Center Agent (IT Call Center)
- Provide product information both of per/post sales via Call, Email, Chat and Facebook for customers
- Provide service support and technical issue resolutions for customers via calls, remote and Email
- Customer's complaint handling
- Other assignments by a supervisor as beneficial for the company
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Computer or related fields
- At least 1 year experience in help desk or call center
- Have knowledge in IT, network basic
- Capable of troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Good team player and service mind
- Competent to communicate in English would be an advantage
- Able to work overtime and under pressure